This is the easiest salmon recipe of all time—it tastes amazing and the colors are beautiful. I love me a colorful meal. The PINK salmon, GREEN rosemary and thyme, and YELLOW lemon slices make for some artsy food.
I’ve topped this salmon over a bowl of kale, grape tomatoes, chickpeas, roasted potatoes and carrots. My other go-to salmon dinner is a side of asparagus and quinoa.
The total time it takes to whip this up is 25 minutes, including prep time…and there are only 7 ingredients. Spoiler alert: the “honey glaze” is straight up honey. Dayum, it’s hard to get easier than that.
This recipe always makes me look like a good cook, but in reality, I just make easy shit. Enjoy.
Friendly Diets: Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Cook Time: 20 minutes / Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 Salmon fillets (3 – 5 oz), bones removed, skin optional
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Place salmon fillet on baking sheet, skin down
- Top with honey, salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme
- Thinly slice lemon and place on top of each fillet
- Roast for 20 minutes
- Take out of oven and pretend like this was hard to make…